ADSM-L

Re: Anyone see this error before?

2004-02-17 12:17:01
Subject: Re: Anyone see this error before?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:16:30 -0700
Check the ADSM-L archives for info on this. Here's one old posting that
might help: http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0111/844.html

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Roger Nadler <roger_nadler AT SONYMUSIC DOT COM>
02/17/2004 06:25
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Anyone see this error before?

We have finished the upgrade of ou clients to 5.1.5.15 to correct lost
session errors and W2K client errors for scheduler service stoppages, but
now see the following error:

02/16/2004 11:32:18 fioScanDirEntry(): Can't map object 'C:\WINNT\?' into
the local ANSI codepage, skipping ...

Anyone got any ideas???? We are now seeing it on all clients that have
been
upgraded.

Roger Nadler
Manager Plant Engineering/Network Technologies
Office (856) 582-3212
Fax     (856) 256-2901

Text Messaging:    rnadlercell AT sonymusic DOT com

Sony Disc Manufacturing
400 North Woodbury Road
Pitman, NJ 08071