ADSM-L

Re: OUTLOOK 2003, .PST open, will it backup while open?, TSM 5.2?

2004-02-11 13:27:06
Subject: Re: OUTLOOK 2003, .PST open, will it backup while open?, TSM 5.2?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:27:19 -0500
Have you looked at the Open-File-Support option ?

This works as long as you have another drive/partition to point the
SNAPSHOTCACHELOCATION to. This bit me on a server that is only configured
with *1* partition/drive......Any chance of a "feature" to get around this
issue ???

In this same vein, can someone tell me what the limitations are on what
type of "filesystem" the SSCL can point to ?  IIRC, tried this with an NFS
mounted volume and it did not work. Kept telling me the location was
invalid !

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/11/2004
01:11:44 PM: