ADSM-L

Re: TDP incr fails with...erm....no errors.

2004-02-11 08:19:27
Subject: Re: TDP incr fails with...erm....no errors.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:19:01 -0500
Marc,

This looks familiar. This might be fixed.
You are running an old version of the product.
You should upgrade to the 5.1.5 version. You can find it here:

FTP Site:
  ftp.software.ibm.com
Directory:

/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/tivoli-data-protection/domino/v515/win32/

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/11/2004
06:57:24 AM:

> Hello,
>
> TDP for Domino v1.1.1
> TSM 4.1.2
> Running on NT server.
>

> I have a TDP incremental failing with no errors logged at all.
Everything