ADSM-L

Client for Windows NT 3.51

2004-02-10 12:30:46
Subject: Client for Windows NT 3.51
From: Tammy Schellenberg <TSchellenberg AT PROSPERACREDITUNION DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:29:18 -0800
We have a server that is running Windows NT 3.51 and we are currently
running the backups on it using Seagate Backup and would like to add it into
our TSM backups.  However we have not been able to find any documentation on
installing a client for Windows NT 3.51.  Does anyone know where we could
either find the documentation or what we need to do to get a client working
on this version of Windows?

Tammy Schellenberg
Systems Administrator, MCP
Prospera Credit Union
email: tschellenberg AT prosperacreditunion DOT ca
DID: 604-864-6578
Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.
If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender.

Please note that this financial institution neither accepts nor discloses
confidential member account information via email. This includes password
related inquiries, financial transaction instructions and address changes.