ADSM-L

Anyone need an admin?

2004-02-10 00:38:58
Subject: Anyone need an admin?
From: Jim Neal <tivolimaster AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:01:46 -0800
Hi all,

   I am a Tivoli Administrator with a current Tivoli 5.1 Implementation
certification (Nov 2003).  I have 2+ years experience in a very dynamic
Enterprise environment with clients of all types.  I am currently seeking
opportunities in the San Francisco Bay or Sacramento areas.  If anyone needs
a Tivoli Administrator or knows someone who does, please e-mail me and I
will respond with my resume.  Thank you for your time and understanding.

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/