ADSM-L

Re: Viewing PDF manuals online

2004-02-05 16:15:03
Subject: Re: Viewing PDF manuals online
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:15:00 -0500
Thank you (and Richard) for the CTRL-G hint.  However, that wasn't what I
meant.

Under V5, I could CTRL-F to START a FIND, REPEAT the FIND, CLOSE the FIND
window with an ESC, bring the FIND window back up and type in a NEW search
string with CTRL-F.

Now we get the SLOW FIND PANE that then scrunches the actual book to
unreadable font sizes (getting old.....) and then have to HIDE the FIND
PANE to read the book, etc.

Give me an option to go back to the way it was !!!

"Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
02/05/2004 03:18 PM