ADSM-L

TSM 5.2.2.1 OR -no report displayed

2004-02-05 15:30:41
Subject: TSM 5.2.2.1 OR -no report displayed
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:29:52 -0500
We installed the new stand-alone TSM console on a Win2K pro system and had
no problems getting the Operational Reporter to generate the default dailiy
report.  Displays fine in the MMC console window.

We installed the TSM console on another Win2K pro system; set it up the same
way.  When we try to run the Operational Reporter daily report, NOTHING
comes back to the MMC console window - not even the "WORKING" message.

Checking the TSM activity log, we can see the SQL selects were executed, and
the .htm file for the daily reports is created (correctly) in the local
/console directory, it just never displays in the window.

"allow access to everyone" was checked during the install.

The two systems are the same level of Win2K pro, and have the same level of
IE - is this a java thing?

I looked in the README and can't find any place where it documents the level
of Windows/browser things requried - can anybody point me to the right thing
to read?

Thanks