ADSM-L

Re: TSM administration through web gui

2004-02-04 08:22:27
Subject: Re: TSM administration through web gui
From: "Tuyl Adrie, A.C. van" <Adrie.vanTuyl AT ORANJEWOUD DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:24:11 +0100
What I noticed is when I installed the server as a standalone server,
without pointing to a dns server, the access to the web gui went fine.
The moment I added in the tsm server config  the dns server, the problem
appeared.
That is what made me look towards the dns configuration. (after adding the
reverse lookup zone and checking the add PTR record checkbox in dns, the
problem disappeared, but you already know that)
What you can try is : remove the dns server from the domain, remove the dns
from the tcp/ip configuration of the tsm server and see if the problem
persists...