ADSM-L

Beta tester

2004-01-29 11:25:29
Subject: Beta tester
From: Christian Svensson <christian.svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:24:34 +0100
Hi everyone!
As you all know that I work for Cristie Data Products who is developing the BMR
tool for Windows.
In a few days Cristie is going to release a beta version of BMR tool for SUN
Solaris (Sparc).
If you are intresting to be a beta testar for the new BMR tool for SUN Solaris
together with TSM.
Pls take contact with me and I will set you up to our new beta tester list.

If you got any questions about CBMR for any platforms. Pls send me a email and
I try to answer your mail asap...

Best Regard / Med vänlig hälsning
Christian Svensson
Tivoli Storage Manager Certified

  _____

Cristie Nordic AB
Gamla Värmdövägen 4, Plan 2        Office : +46-(0)8-718 43 30
SE-131 37 Nacka  Mobile : +46-(0)70-325 15 77
Sweden   eMail : Christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se
  _____