ADSM-L

Re: End of support for 5.1

2004-01-23 09:11:46
Subject: Re: End of support for 5.1
From: Ted Byrne <ted.byrne AT ADELPHIA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:10:31 -0500
I posed this question to IBM a short while ago (on 1/13).  This was their
response:

>An end-of-Service date has not been announced for TSM 5.1.x at this time.
>The EOS dates for all IBM software can be checked at the following URL:
>http://www-306.ibm.com/software/info/supportlifecycle/list/t.html

-Ted

At 10:51 AM 1/23/2004 +0000, you wrote:
People,
Have searched for this without any luck.
Have IBM announced any end of supoort dates for ITSM 5.1
I am particularly interested in ITSM  for z/OS
thanks,
John

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It may not represent the views of Scottish and Southern
Energy plc.
It is intended solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any unauthorised recipient should advise the sender immediately of
the error in transmission.

Scottish Hydro-Electric, Southern Electric, SWALEC and S+S
are trading names of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group.