ADSM-L

Hacmp / TSM

2004-01-22 13:06:20
Subject: Hacmp / TSM
From: tsmadmin account for Excaliber Business Solutions <tsmadmin AT VODACOM.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:41:23 +0200
Hi There

A non TSM related issue but please assist if possible...............

We are currently running AIX Version 5.1.0.4 HACMP Version 4.4.1.16.
Everything was going well until we stopped the cluster to update the
Microcode on the ESS Shark.On restarting the cluster the following
error occured.

0513 - 012 The Clstrmgr Subsystem could not be started.
The Subsystem's user id could not be established.
The clsmuxpd and clinfo Subsystem's start okay.

Can someone please hellp....

kind regards
Wahied
?This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by
Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.net/legal/email.asp "