ADSM-L

Re: 5.2 upgrade path & LTO-2s OK

2004-01-19 15:16:44
Subject: Re: 5.2 upgrade path & LTO-2s OK
From: Charlie Hurtubise <charlieh AT TECSYS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:15:21 -0500
Hello. I'm a newer Tivoli user, all at 5.2.2, server on Linux ES 2.1-27 and
clients on AIX, Linux & Win2003. I'm using a fiber connected IBM 3582 LTO-2
library with two LTO 2 drives for a few months now. All appears to be
working fine... backups (manual & auto), restores, copies, archives all have
worked etc.

Charlie H
Tecsys inc.