ADSM-L

Re: NTUSER.DAT/LOG getting failed during backup!

2004-01-19 04:50:37
Subject: Re: NTUSER.DAT/LOG getting failed during backup!
From: Imre Kloknicer <ikloknicer AT EU.INFOBAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:50:10 +0100
Hi,

These files belong to the user profile of the SAPServiceBS user that is
a Windows user account used by a service currently running on your
nodes. I don't think that it is necessary to backup these files (at
least I usually exclude them). However you might try to use the Open
File Support, I haven't tried it so far.

Regards,
Imre