ADSM-L

SV: SQL query

2004-01-16 08:45:32
Subject: SV: SQL query
From: Christian Svensson <christian.svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:44:54 +0100
Hi Matt!
I try your last select command but just only add stgpools.maxscratch in
the end of your line.

select stgpools.stgpool_name, stgpools.maxscratch,count(*) from
volumes,stgpools where volumes.stgpool_name in (select stgpool_name from
stgpools where devclass='ULTRIUM1') group by stgpools.stgpool_name,
stgpools.maxscratch

Result :

STGPOOL_NAME            MAXSCRATCH      Unnamed[3]
ARCHIVEPOOL                                     11
BACKUPPOOL                                      11
COPYPOOL                         3              11
DISKPOOL                                        11
SPACEMGPOOL                                     11
TAPEPOOL                        11              11

/Christian