ADSM-L

tivoli-jobs AT freelists DOT org is not working

2004-01-15 11:19:13
Subject: tivoli-jobs AT freelists DOT org is not working
From: Peter Andersen <peter.andersen AT SENTINELIT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:06:35 -0000
Hi

I am sorry to have to resort to using this list. tivoli-jobs AT freelists DOT
org
<mailto:tivoli-jobs AT freelists DOT org>  is not working.

I am looking for......

A TSM support/ installs Engineer who can be trained up within this
technology area. Ideal would be a recent graduate with about 2 years IT
experience or perhaps a TSM customer with experience on TSM
installs/support. The role will perform a specific TSM support role so some
TSM skills are necessary as well as basic Windows skills. This position is
based Berkshire UK.

Send me your details if interested.

Regards

Peter

Peter Andersen
Senior Financial Recruitment Consultant

         01892 618 555
         01892 618 558 - fax

------------------------------
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Sentinel I.T. Ltd does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sentinel.
Should the recipient of this email interview a candidate via Sentinel I.T.
Ltd whose details are contained herein and subsequently recruit that
individual, then they thereby agree to employ that individual through
Sentinel I.T. Ltd in accordance with standard Sentinel Terms of Business
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this message and
attachments are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Sentinel IT
Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.