ADSM-L

Re: Strange Policy Domain Question

2004-01-12 08:49:19
Subject: Re: Strange Policy Domain Question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:48:22 -0700
> ... all clients see a lot of files being rebound.

See http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0110/1061.html for the likely
explanation. Less likely (but not inconceivable) is that you inadvertently
assigned the new management class as the default management class.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
01/12/2004 03:19