ADSM-L

Re: Backup of all-local -systemonject

2004-01-09 17:25:25
Subject: Re: Backup of all-local -systemonject
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:24:43 -0600
"First, I recommend you do NOT use 5.1.6.0 on Win2K.  There is a bug in
registry restore."

Wanda, thanks for the heads up.  We have 5.1.6.0 on ALL 40 of our Win 2K
servers.

Looks like I have some updates in my immediate future.

Thanks again!

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram, L.L.C.

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
01/09/2004 09:48 AM