ADSM-L

Re: AIX 5.2, TSM 5.2.2, 64 bit Kernel {Scanned}

2004-01-09 14:34:30
Subject: Re: AIX 5.2, TSM 5.2.2, 64 bit Kernel {Scanned}
From: "Marcel J.E. Mol" <marcel AT MESA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 20:34:01 +0100
Bert,

I had similar problems (although it was a AIX 5.1 system).
I ended up running the install from the command line in the
directory containing the updates and then it worked:

/usr/lib/instl/sm_inst installp_cmd -a -d . -f _update_all -c -N -g -Y

Actually grabbed this from what smit tells me with the F6 command.

-Marcel

--
     ======--------         Marcel J.E. Mol                MESA Consulting B.V.
    =======---------        ph. +31-(0)6-54724868          P.O. Box 112