ADSM-L

Backup of all-local -systemonject

2004-01-09 10:10:48
Subject: Backup of all-local -systemonject
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:09:01 +0100
Hi TSM'ers for W2K,

could you help me, I'd like to backup all local volumes like C., D: etc. BUT
without the system state !

We did not succceed with  "Domain all-local -systemobject"

Thanks in advance for any clue,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69   local
K4-104
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.