ADSM-L

Upgrading to TSM 5.1.x.x

2004-01-09 09:13:01
Subject: Upgrading to TSM 5.1.x.x
From: "Rozmiarek, Bill" <bill.rozmiarek AT CAPITALONE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:57:30 -0500
I'm going to be upgrading from 4.2.x.x to 5.1.x.x.  The migration
documentation in one part says I will need to register new license keys and
in another part says I won't need to.  Do any of you who have migrated from
4.2 to 5.1 remember if you needed new keys?

Thanks.

-Bill

Bill Rozmiarek
CapitalOne