ADSM-L

TSM 5.2 - hardware overview from web?

2004-01-08 13:01:45
Subject: TSM 5.2 - hardware overview from web?
From: jonlists <jonlists AT CBSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:52:46 -0600
somewhat of a newbie question - but on TSM 5.2 on Win2k Server - is there
a command I can run from the browser command line interface to obtain
information about the hardware being used in a site - or do I need
physical access to the Win2k server - the wizards, or Win2k devices to get
an idea of what's physically being used.

working with someone who doesn't have any docs nor much information about
what they have.... trying to assist in sorting it all out for them.

thanks

Jon Johnston
Creative Business Solutions
IBM, Lotus, Microsoft Consultants