ADSM-L

Re: Move media problem

2003-12-22 18:39:17
Subject: Re: Move media problem
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:39:38 -0700
Hi, Mark,

I've got the same problem on another site.  Try a "Q MEDIA" and I expect
that it will show "mountableinlib" - the reason it doesn't toggle with your
MOVE MEDIA command.

Same experience with the archives - no solid answer that worked for my
situation.  I worked around it temporarily and left the volumes as they were
for now.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.