ADSM-L

Backupset asking for additional volume

2003-12-18 12:16:45
Subject: Backupset asking for additional volume
From: Bob Barden <Bob.Barden AT THRIVENT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:14:56 -0600
This is from the have you ever seen this department......

We are doing a BMR from a Backupset that was generated successfully to 1
tape, yet when the restore process runs a pop up window appears asking for
the location of the next tape.  We have tried both the GUI and the command
line and both request the location of this phantom tape.  From the activity
log we do not see any indication of an error when this backupset was
created.

Thanks...

Bob Barden
Technical Systems Analyst