ADSM-L

Re: anyone had network problems with 3584?

2003-12-17 10:34:33
Subject: Re: anyone had network problems with 3584?
From: Charlie Hurtubise <charlieh AT TECSYS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:18:57 -0500
Hello Chris, I'm a new TSM 5.2 user, on Linux, AIX and NT. We purchased an
IBM fiber SAN, fiber switch, and IBM fiber Ultrium 3582 Tape Library (with
two LTO2s) at the same time. The 3582 is un-accessible too, after a week or
so, via it's LAN cable for web access, which I don't really use anyway, as
too slow to move around in. Otherwise, the 3582 tape library seems to be
working fine. To re-access via LAN, I pull out the small Ethernet card and
re-plug back into the 3582.

CharlieH