ADSM-L

Re: anyone had network problems with 3584?

2003-12-17 04:28:21
Subject: Re: anyone had network problems with 3584?
From: Karel Bos <Karel.Bos AT NUON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:27:56 +0100
Hi,

Also having this problem on our 2 3584 libs. Seems to be that in case of
network problems/interrupts the library is unable to reconnect. Rebooting
the library solves this, but obviously is not the preferred option.
Restarting the network on the library itself didn't work for us and we
haven't found another way but rebooting the libraries.

Regards,

Karel