ADSM-L

SV: Windows Scripts

2003-12-11 09:40:24
Subject: SV: Windows Scripts
From: Christian Svensson <christian.svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:39:37 +0100
Hi good tips is.
IDG have release a extremly good book with name
"The BIG Guide about DOS". Or something like that. I just have the
Swedish version.
But in there you can find many commands who is standard in all DOS
versions (included all Windows NT versions).
I have wrote many scripts for Windows who does everything from
installing softwares on 50 servers at the same time to check customers
TSM Servers and send a email to our support email.

/Christian