ADSM-L

Windows Scripts

2003-12-11 09:11:19
Subject: Windows Scripts
From: Steve Roder <spr AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:11:02 -0500
Hi All,

     Anyone know of a good repository of native win2k cmd scripts for
doing various TSM functions?  I am particularly interested in a script
that checks for full copypool volumes that are inside a library, issues
checkout commands (and does the reply), and updates the tapes' access to
offsite.

     I have written this script in perl on AIX, but the Windows servers I
help out with do not have perl installed, so .cmd files is what I am
looking at for this.

Any code, pointers, tips, reference sites would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve Roder, University at Buffalo
HOD Service Coordinator
VM Systems Programmer
UNIX Systems Administrator (Solaris and AIX)
TSM/ADSM Administrator
UB DNS Team
(spr AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564)