ADSM-L

Re: AIX GUI question

2003-12-10 15:52:48
Subject: Re: AIX GUI question
From: Tom Melton <tom_melton AT EMORYHEALTHCARE DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:52:24 -0500
Yes, I was clicking on the directory name, but found the problem, I needed to
click on the tiny gray box to the left of the directory name, and not just the
name.

User error.

-Tom

>>> rdavis AT UH DOT EDU 12/10/03 03:41PM >>>
In your selection process, are you clicking on the name of the directory and
not the selection box for that directory?  When you click on the directory
name, it sometimes takes a while before the GUI populates the right window
with information depending on the amount of files at the top of that
directory structure.   We had one client where it took up to 2 minutes
before the list of files  would appear. Just a thought.

Renee Davis
University of Houston