ADSM-L

Re: Unavailable volume

2003-12-08 03:09:13
Subject: Re: Unavailable volume
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:08:03 +0000

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It may not represent the views of Scottish and Southern
Energy plc.
It is intended solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any unauthorised recipient should advise the sender immediately of
the error in transmission.

Scottish Hydro-Electric, Southern Electric, SWALEC and S+S
are trading names of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group.

Robert,
Making a volume unavailable stops TSM using the volume, it will not cause
TSM
to take new backups.
John

Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il>@vm.marist.edu> on 12/07/2003
05:32:10 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>