ADSM-L

Re: Exchange server backup

2003-12-08 01:59:13
Subject: Re: Exchange server backup
From: "Pole, Stephen" <Stephen.Pole AT HEALTH.WA.GOV DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:58:25 +0800
Hi,

I guess what I wanted to say was, YES you can backup Exchange using TSM but
you need TDP to do it effectively in a 24 * 365 day environment.

As mentioned the Redbook explains all detail of how to implement TDP.

I am sure my learned collegues here will be more than happy to assist you
further if required.

Best regards

Stephen