ADSM-L

Re: TSM restore media list

2003-12-03 18:27:47
Subject: Re: TSM restore media list
From: Kent Monthei <Kent.J.Monthei AT GSK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:26:14 -0500
Assuming you have an on-site primary tapepool and maintain an off-site
copypool, this option identifies the primary pool tapes, but not copypool
tapes.  However, the copypool tapes are the ones which should be used in
DR testing.

Kent Monthei
GlaxoSmithKline

"Adam Boyer" <Adam.J.Boyer AT FRB DOT GOV>

03-Dec-2003 16:01