ADSM-L

exporting and importing problems

2003-12-03 14:08:29
Subject: exporting and importing problems
From: Tae Kim <tkim AT MFSP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:08:07 -0500
Hey guys I am having problems using export server command. I have two
instance of tsm server running in one server. I want to export
information from one tsm server instance to another on the same box.  I
read the admin guide but it does not say anything about not being able
to do that on two instances on same server but I get this error when I
try.

ANR8216W Error sending data on socket 20.  Reason 32.

Any options parameter I should change? Port numbers are different in
each tsm instances (tcpport etc).
is the only way to go in this case is with sequential?

thanks for your help guys

Tae