ADSM-L

Re: ACD5130 - error=4103 - TDP for Domino

2003-12-02 10:15:38
Subject: Re: ACD5130 - error=4103 - TDP for Domino
From: Debi Randolph <Debra.Randolph AT FBOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:14:46 -0600
Eduardo,

Thanks for the tips, I've tried them, but still have no success.
 I checked the registry key and it's correct.  I also tried the domdsmc set
notesinipath but it did not resolve the problem.

I do have an open ticket with TSM support, but we're in the Level I Support
phone tag phase.

Thanks,
Deb Randolph

                      Eduardo Esteban
                      <eesteban AT US DOT IBM.        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      COM>                     cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: ACD5130 -
error=4103 - TDP for Domino
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      12/01/2003 03:45
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Have you checked if the Lotus Registry entry is OK?
The registry entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lotus\Domino\Path
should point to the Domino execution directory. If the value is
invalid or the entry does not exist, you can workaround it
by pre-appending the Domino execution directory to the PATH
environment variable. You can also try the
"domdsmc set notesinipath" to make sure the correct the
notes.ini file is used.

Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/01/2003
12:55:25 PM: