ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D Error

2003-11-27 13:39:58
Subject: Re: ANR9999D Error
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:39:40 -0500
>I have the follwing messages in the actlog, does someone know what to do?
>
>ANR9999D tcpcomm.c(650): ThreadId<38> Unknown TCP/IP
>                       error. Unrecognized return code: 10054

When posting, please include your client/server software types and level numbers
so that we may better advise on the problem.

The 10054 TCP/IP errno is probably from Winsock, reflecting a connection being
reset by peer.  In that it's an ANR message, it would seem that the server is
a Windows something.  The best course of action is to look at the full context
of the session and see what happened to the system on the other end of the
session, inspecting its logs.  It may also involve a network failure, so inquire
about any outages.  If no results, and your TSM software is downlevel in terms
of fixes, by all means boost.

  Richard Sims, BU