ADSM-L

Re: data in wrong stgpool

2003-11-26 07:08:32
Subject: Re: data in wrong stgpool
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:07:48 +0000
Well the answer really depends on the number of clients and volumme of data
you are talking about.
Unless you have a tape shortage issue, I would be tempted to leave the
offending copies and let expiration do the job over time.
 If there are only a small number of clients you could export them, delete
the existing filespaces, and then import them.

Kurt A Rybczyk <rybczyk AT us.ibm DOT com>@vm.marist.edu> on 11/25/2003 07:51:24
PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>