ADSM-L

Please help: Question concerning cleanup backupgroups

2003-11-25 10:22:37
Subject: Please help: Question concerning cleanup backupgroups
From: Frank Mueller <fmu AT OERAG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:21:50 +0100
Hi *,

I start the cleanup backupgroups process (AIX 4.3.3 and TSM Version is
4.2.4). The process runs for a long time and our TSM-log is now full.

What happens when I cancel the process? Must the process by restart do the
complett work again or is the part up to the stop o.k.?

or is the part up to the stop finished?

ANR4730I CLEANUP BACKUPGROUPS evaluated 282 groups and
                          deleted 281 orphan groups with 457762 group
                          members
                          deleted with completion state 'CANCELLED'.
11/25/03   16:13:22      ANR0987I Process 12 for CLEANUP BACKUPGROUPS
                          running in
                          the BACKGROUND processed 282 items with a
                          completion
                          state of SUCCESS at 16:13:22.

Best regards,
Frank Müller