ADSM-L

Re: 3590 drive microcode

2003-11-25 07:48:29
Subject: Re: 3590 drive microcode
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:47:19 +0100
Hi Horst and Jeroen!
I found that location, but something is a little unclear to me.
The path contains my current microcode file (D0IE_350.fmrz) but the
index.html file in that directory suggest D0IF_29C.fmrz for all B, E and H
drives. I would like to verify if this is correct. Can I load the most
current D0IF* microcode on a E1A drive? (please note the last letters E vs
F).
Also, where can I find what has been fixed in this level?
Actually, the D0IF_29C.fmrz file is not the most current, 13 days ago a more
recent level,  D0IF_2B9, was placed on the FTP server, but IBM probably
forgot to update the index.html.
Thanks again!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon