ADSM-L

Re: ANR0836W No query restore

2003-11-25 03:43:49
Subject: Re: ANR0836W No query restore
From: "Tuyl Adrie, A.C. van" <Adrie.vanTuyl AT ORANJEWOUD DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:43:23 +0100
You can try adding the testflag DISABLENQR in your optfile (for this restore
add the line 'TESTFLAG DISABLENQR' in your optfile).
This way TSM won't try the 'No query restore' and maybe it will give you
more information about why the restore could not be performed, or even do
the restore correctly.
See also the quickfacts about more info on No query restores....

Adrie van Tuyl

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
postmaster AT oranjewoud DOT nl
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been checked by
McAfee Groupshield for the presence of computer viruses.