ADSM-L

Re: Symposium papers

2003-11-18 10:35:08
Subject: Re: Symposium papers
From: Rainer Tammer <tsm AT SPG.SCHULERGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:34:13 +0100
Hello,
you need Acrobat Rreader 6.0.

Bye
  Rainer Tammer

--Original Message Text---
From: Shannon Bach
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:54:14 -0600

This looks like a great resource but for some reason when I click on one of the
Topics I get the following error;

"There was an error opening this document.  This viewer cannot decrypt this
document."

The viewer being referred to is ACROBAT READER 4.0.
Any ideas?

Thank you for making this available to all of us!

Shannon

Madison Gas & Electric Co.
Operations Analyst - Data Center Services
Office 608-252-7260
Fax 608-252-7098
e-mail sbach AT mge DOT com

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>