ADSM-L

Re: drmedia

2003-11-17 10:23:48
Subject: Re: drmedia
From: Marc L <Marc.R.Lowers AT GSK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:22:23 +0000
My aim is to issue Q MEDIA and Q DRMEDIA commands that only process
volumes in the pools listed in DRM .  From what I've just tested this
isn't happening.

I am running v 4.1.2 though.

"Daniel Sparrman" <daniel.sparrman AT exist DOT se>

Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>
17-Nov-2003 15:08
Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>