ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino - craches and needs reinstall?

2003-11-17 09:05:50
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino - craches and needs reinstall?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:05:21 -0500
Henrik,

The "MH - AddInName =" must be coming from the Domino Server API code.
That is not something Data Protection for Domino displays.
Domino Server 5.0.5 is very old. You should probably get to
the latest maintanence release of the Domino Server. I know they have
fixed quite a few bugs since 5.0.5.

Also, if you are running an integrated Anti-virus tool,
like Groupshield... you may need to exclude DOMDSM and DOMDSMC from
the Antivirus runtimes.

If those ideas don't help, place a call with IBM Support.
A trace can be gathered to help pinpoint where the problem is.

Thanks,

Del