ADSM-L

Exchange 2003 and TDP 5.2.1 issue

2003-11-14 10:55:33
Subject: Exchange 2003 and TDP 5.2.1 issue
From: "Wheelock, Michael D" <Michael.Wheelock AT INTEGRIS-HEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:20:03 -0600
Hi,

I have an exchange 2003 cluster.  We have had (for two or three weeks) no
backup issues (or restore for that matter) with this system.  As far as I
can tell, the only change that happened between the last successful backup
and today is the cluster was failed to the other node.  I can do a tdpexcc
query exchange ....  with no problems.  I cannot do a tdpexcc query tsm ...
.  I get the happy answer ACN0004E Unknown error.  The good node is still
good (ie. it will do the query tsm process just fine, so there is nothing
wrong with the node definition).  The files are exactly the same on both
nodes (I copied them this morning just in case).   Any ideas?

Additionally, the rest of the backups (ie. file level backups of the nodes
and cluster disks) work fine.

Michael Wheelock
Integris Healh

protection
under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for the use of
the
individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited
and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission
in
error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).