ADSM-L

Re: different backup policy on single node?

2003-11-14 10:28:25
Subject: Re: different backup policy on single node?
From: David McClelland <David.McClelland AT REUTERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:07:27 +0000
Alexander,

How about using the include exclude list on the Linux client to specify
a different management class for the filespec in which the OSX clients
have their filespaces mounted?

e.g. include /mnt/macclientmount/.../* MAC_MGMTCLASS

Where MAC_MGMTCLASS as defined on the server might have the policy that
you wish for your Mac files.

Rgds,

David McClelland
Global Management Systems, Reuters Ltd., London