ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler service on MSCS cluster

2003-11-13 23:10:17
Subject: Re: Scheduler service on MSCS cluster
From: "Khan, Khalid B." <kkhan AT ATCLLC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:09:55 -0600
Guillaume,

It is very important that you start and enter the password for one server only
among the cluster nodes. This will write the password to its registry. Later
when you fail over this node via the NT Cluster Administrator the registry
password will be entered on the additional node(s). Otherwise there will be
different registry passwords on each node(s) and the backups will fail.

Khalid B. Khan
Network Engineer
American Transmission Co.
The Energy Access Company