ADSM-L

Re: Moving archives between policy domains

2003-11-08 15:05:08
Subject: Re: Moving archives between policy domains
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 21:24:15 +0200
The TSM server must use the settings of the archive copygroup associated
with the management class with same name in new policy domain.
You should investigate why it shows "<unknown>". Output from your queries
may sched some light what is going on.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Markus Engelhard <Markus.Engelhard AT BUNDESBANK DOT DE>
13.10.2003 17:21