ADSM-L

Querying the data a file was backed up on a volume

2003-11-06 21:24:44
Subject: Querying the data a file was backed up on a volume
From: Gerald Wichmann <gwichman AT ZANTAZ DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:24:17 -0800
I've got a volume that I've don't a query content on. I can't tell what date
the files were backed up that are on that volume though. I'm thinking I have
to do a select query to pull this off but somehow I need a method to figure
out what date the objects in a query content for a volume were backed up.
Any suggestions?  The closest I've come is I got a ballpark date by doing a
select * from volumes for the volume which tells me when it was last written
to. It doesn't give me the date of an individual item though. I need a finer
level of granularity.

Appreciate the help!

Gerald

This e-mail has been captured and archived by the ZANTAZ Digital Safe(tm)
service.  For more information, visit us at www.zantaz.com.
IMPORTANT: This electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or directly reply to the original message(s) sent.  Thank you.