ADSM-L

Re: Perl TSM daily reporting script.

2003-11-06 11:09:56
Subject: Re: Perl TSM daily reporting script.
From: Lan Wu-Cavener <lxw34 AT PSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:09:35 -0500
It is marvelous!  I wish the dsmsched.log is as pretty as this one. I also
wish TSM would have a client utility to query how much space has been
consumed on server.
Lan

At 01:13 PM 11/6/2003 +0000, you wrote:
I'm designing a TSM daily reporting script in perl and would like some
feedback from anyone who has similar scripts or would like to use
one.  I've put up a sample of the report that it generates at:

    http://blackcat.ca/tsm_report.txt

If you have any suggestions, comments, or flames please pass them on.
The script is public domain so if you'd like a copy, just drop me an
email.

--
Patrick Audley                          paudley AT compbio.dundee.ac DOT uk
High Performance Computing Manager

Lan Wu-Cavener
Dept. of Landscape Architecture