ADSM-L

Re: SV: Defrag my TSM Databas

2003-11-06 08:15:46
Subject: Re: SV: Defrag my TSM Databas
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:15:14 +0100
If you unload your db your logs better be empty....

Med vänlig hälsning

 Henrik Wahlstedt          Statoil                   Phone: +46 8 429 6325

 KTJ IT NED SE1            Torkel Knutssonsgatan 24  Mobile: +46 70 429 6325

                           118 88 Stockholm          E-mail:

                           Sverige                   Henrik.Wahlstedt AT
statoil DOT com

                    Christian Svensson

                    <christian.svensson@C        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                    RISTIE.SE>                   cc:     (bcc: Henrik
Wahlstedt)
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist         Subject:     SV: Defrag my TSM
Databas
                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    2003-11-06 14:11

                    Please respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist Stor

                    Manager"

Hi Goran!
I have try to format the logfiles also without any success.
But I want to save my old logfiles. Becuse I´m useing rollforward mode on
my logfiles.

/Christian