ADSM-L

Re: TDP Exchange Copy Group Definitions

2003-11-05 13:19:08
Subject: Re: TDP Exchange Copy Group Definitions
From: Joe Crnjanski <JCrnjanski AT INFINITYNETWORK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:19:43 -0500
You can check Redbook sg246147 "Using TDP for MS Exchange Server"

Chapter 2.3.1 "Policies and management classes" ; there is really good and in
depth explanation of how the backup works.
I didn't fully understand it when I read it, but after I setup test environment
and tried it everything cleared up.

Joe Crnjanski
Infinity Network Solutions Inc.
Phone: 416-235-0931 x26