ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: ANR4391I during expiration

2003-11-05 10:11:19
Subject: Antwort: Re: ANR4391I during expiration
From: Frank Mueller <fmu AT OERAG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:08:11 +0100
Hi Karel,

thanks for your answer.

The problem is not the detailed output, but the number of entries in the
log. The option was on both server on detaillet.
But I did not see ever so many same entries before.
The expiration runs on this server 1 x hour and I get 1 message per
expiration in the log. But after the update I get > 30 messages per second.

Here for and after the update:

tsm: ADSM_OERAG02>q act begind=-2 search=ANR4391I

Date/Time                Message
--------------------
11/03/03   15:00:26      ANR4391I Expiration processing node ADSM_OERAG01,
                          filespace ADSM.SERVER, fsId 1, domain TSMSERVER,
                          and
                          management class MC_TSMSERVER - for ARCHIVE type
                          files.
11/03/03   16:00:26      ANR4391I Expiration processing node ADSM_OERAG01,
                          filespace ADSM.SERVER, fsId 1, domain TSMSERVER,
                          and
                          management class MC_TSMSERVER - for ARCHIVE type
                          files.
11/03/03   17:00:26      ANR4391I Expiration processing node ADSM_OERAG01,
                          filespace ADSM.SERVER, fsId 1, domain TSMSERVER,
                          and
                          management class MC_TSMSERVER - for ARCHIVE type
                          files.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after update:

11/04/03   17:00:07      ANR4391I Expiration processing node ADSM_OERAG01,
[...]

Best regards,
Frank Mueller

                      Karel Bos
                      <[email protected]        An:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      OM>                      Kopie:
                      Gesendet von:            Thema:    Re: ANR4391I during
expiration
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05.11.2003 15:36
                      Bitte antworten
                      an "ADSM: Dist
                      Stor Manager"

Expiration is running without the quiet option. When scheduled update the
command by adding quiet=yes, else modify the dsmserv.opt.

Regard,

Karel